So, I got Evan out of my system yesterday. Tuesday night’s episode was mostly Evan-free, but the time he did get was every bit as obnoxious as Monday night.
Question: what is a hipster weasel?
He gleefully acknowledged his trip to the hospital would basically equate to a date with Carly. Perhaps this shouldn’t irritate me so much, but it does.
I will say that swollen ankles can be a scary symptom of something more serious, so of course I hope he’s fine and I’m sure he is. He’s got the love of his life (aka: three days) by his side.
With that out of the way, here are some other notes of interest:
- Not that there’s anything wrong with it, but Daniel is “confused”
- Caila’s hair isn’t really all that special. I’m a guy so I only have my eyes to go by, but it seems pretty basic to me. Her hair always looks great because it’s long and she always wears it down. Guys aren’t that hard to impress, but what do I know?
- #cailashair was a brief thing on twitter
- Do girls like it when the guy constantly moans while kissing? Asking for a friend.
- I don’t know anything about Vizzy. I guess one of the pros (cons?) of coupling up so early is that the producers leave you alone.
- Jared really is too nice for this show. Kudos for real life, but not for production value. And Caila is being too nice by considering leaving Paradise after Ashley arrived. Or is Caila a phoney?
- I have zero fucks to give about Ashley. Perhaps my favorite moment of the entire episode was this:
Speaking of Nick, I’ve been #teamnick since Andi’s season. I believe he got a bad rap for staying honest with himself without being a d-bag about it. Perhaps it was more about my dislike of Josh and how obvious it was he’d win because Andi can’t resist the jock asshole type. So I was happy to see Nick have a great date despite the crabs.
Sidebar: I had absolutely no idea who Jennifer was.
Ahh, ok. Ben’s season. Got it.
Needless to say, she’s hot and seemed very attracted to Nick, so good for these two kids. I’m convinced the crabs were planted by the producers. See any in this pic? Just sayin’…
This episode lacked the plentiful preposterous quotes of previous weeks, but whatever. We’re still going to watch.
And I still need a life.